Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I know you all too well in pieces

First Day of chemistry and I just realized that I have a lot of free time between work and school.

Maybe thats a good thing (I could get some serious work done).

I think I have had it *puts foot down*. I am tired of working at a place where everything is so secretive. I would like to be able to talk to someone about business and have a straight answer instead of "I can have my supervisor work up a quote". I am determined to help out local bands even if that means I have to sneak around and pitch in some money to get the work done. I have control of the situation when it is in my hands- and I know what they need will get done if they would just give me the chance. Thats what I want to do.

I think I am done for right now. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home