Friday, January 06, 2006

THE list

These are the things that I need to get done...

Maxima
1. New Tires
2. Steering Hose
3. New Deck
4. Strip & Redo Tint
5. Lubricate Windows

MR2
1. Steering Rack & Pinion
2. Finish Installing Stereo
3. Oil & Tranny Fluid Change
4. Find Front & Rear Bumper, along with a hood latch
5. Lubricate Windows, possibly get new window regulator
6. New Windshield

I would also like to get a digital camera, either a Sony P200 (cheaper& smaller) or a Canon 20D (be able to do more art with it)

I would also like to state that I am seriously tired of retarded people driving while I am driving. I kid you not, in the past two days, 3 people have had to swerve on to the shoulder to avoid rear-ending me. Idiots Rule (Janes Addiction was a genius band)

Firefly rocks my socks off- I think that I like it more than the 4400. Such a shame that the series ended after 14 episodes, don't watch it unless you are strong emotionally- its like unexplainable. The show is phenominal. Best of all it ends with a great movie (Serenity), just to put the end of the show icing on the Firefly cake.

I need to organize myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home