Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Kakis who couldn't seem to keep his pants on... pt 2

Well, knowing very well that our new roommate has a lab/dalmation mix, I tried to watch the first interactions closely. Things were fine, the boys wanted nothing to do but hump her to death, and she wanted to play. I decided that they were going to be fine, and started straightening up my new room. About 5-10 minutes later, I see all of the puppies hovered around Kakis, who was standing quite still. I pushed the other dogs away from him just to notice this...



Little Kakis got himself so worked up, he was stuck like that for 20 minutes- humping nothing mind you. :)
Now, Kakis has been nicknamed "long dong silver" and he hasn't done anything like that since.

Thank you, The end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kakis... put your pants back on...

12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I told him that he shouldn't have taken them off in the first place... but he didn't want to listen. :)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so did not want to see that this early in the morning.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

but you were so curious!!!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home