Monday, May 01, 2006

My Mind...

I can see myself helping the rest of the world-everyone who hates me, everyone who loves me, everyone who will never get the chance to know me- kick myself and tear me down to the ground. What happens next? Well, After I am done tearing myself apart, I turn around to face all of you who are killing me.... FEAR ME. You dont want to see the monster I become, and I tear you all to shreds... because you all saw me beat the shit out of myself, screaming at myself... and all of you helped me bring me down. What? You couldn't stop me? You couldn't calm the beast by telling me you love me and that you will try to help me get better? I the beast hate all of you and would love nothing more than to have all of you see things my way. I, the one bleeding on the ground loves all of you, and just wants the pain to stop... and for someone to care, but you are all too blind to see that both of them are me, and you punish me on the ground for what the beast in me does. All I want is love and to be loved... and for it to be known.


I am alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youre not alone. Obi and Khakis told me to write that. They lack the opposable thumbs to navigate the web. They actually contracted me to type this comment for them. They told me to bill you. You will be recieving a bill in the mail...

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home